Below is the list of leading energy companies serving Indiana residential customers.
XOOM Energy is a provider of electricity and natural gas serving California, Connecticut, Delaware,
Washington D.C., Georgia, Illinois,
Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio,
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Virginia.
Xoom Energy Indiana Plans
Duke Energy, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is the largest electric power holding company in the United States.
Duke Energy Indiana Plans
- Available for all residential purposes and farm operations through one meter to individual customers whose maximum load requirements do not exceed 75 kilowatts.
- Connection Charge - $10.54
- First 300 kWh - $0.148799 per kWh
- Next 700 kWh - $0.108297 per kWh
- Over 1000 kWh - $0.098147 per kWh
Northern Indiana Public Service Company
With more than 821,000 natural gas customers and 468,000 electric customers across the northern third of Indiana, NIPSCO is the largest natural gas distribution company, and the second largest electric distribution company.
Northern Indiana Public Service Company Indiana Plans
Indianapolis Power & Light
Indianapolis Power & Light Company, also known as IPL or IPALCO, is a utility company providing electric service to the city of Indianapolis. It is a subsidiary and largest utility of AES Corporation, which acquired it in 2000.
Indianapolis Power & Light Indiana Plans
6.70¢ net per KWH
- Customer Charge: For bills of 0-325 KWH per month $ 6.70 per month, For bills over 325 KWH per month $11.00 per month
- Any part of the first 500 KWH per month 6.70¢ net per KWH
- Over 500 KWH per month 4.40¢ net per KWH
- over 1000 KWH per month 3.18¢ net per KWH
Browse Indiana Cities
Indianapolis Electricity Providers by Zip Code
Fort Wayne Electricity Providers by Zip Code
Evansville Electricity Providers by Zip Code
South Bend Electricity Providers by Zip Code
Carmel Electricity Providers by Zip Code